90% of your most confidential and sensitive content is stored in a digital form. Whether synced messages, photos on social media, emails or credit cards are somewhere in the cloud or on your PC. While you safely use the web everyday, it takes only one attack to get hold of what you hold the most dear
1. SecurySearch does not track search history in any user identifiable way. The most popular search engines create search profiles of specific users in order to retarget ads based on those search queries as the user navigates the internet. SecurySearch does not track your search history in any user identifiable way.
2. SecurySearch does not retain server logs connected to personally identifiable information (PII). SecurySearch does not use tracking tool or maintain logs that compromise your privacy.
3. SecurySearch prevents your ISP from tracking your search terms. Some search engines do not encrypt your queries, which means your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can intercept and access them and connect them to your web and/or cable account. When you use SecurySearch, your search queries are encrypted so that your ISP cannot read them.
4. SecurySearch does not associate your searches from your online accounts. The most popular search engines offer other services which often collect sensitive personal information such as email (Gmail, Outlook Webmail) and social web services (Google+ and YouTube). When you search the web and remain logged into these accounts, your search queries can be easily connected to your profile. SecurySearch completely disconnects your searches from being tied to your email accounts and social profiles.
5. SecurySearch does not request, log or share your personal information. SecurySearch doesn't collect or maintain any personal information from users who use SecurySearch.info.
SecurySearch is pretty straight forward. It mostly works in the background and keeps you safe. When it finds an intrusion, it'll popup To remove: Simple right click on SecurySearch icon on the right side of your chrome toolbar and click Uninstall.
Want to drop us a line?Contact Form
Aharon Mesquin 10, Tel Aviv, Israel